1. NAME, AGE, QUALIFICATIONS, OCCUPATION:
Name : Ushabala Yarramsetti
Age : 34
Occupation : software professional
Country : India
Best Practice score : 571/600
Best Match Score : 565/600
2. Goal for shooting Getting into Zen state every time I am on the lane- whether it is practice/match.
3. How did you come across this website (foresightshooting)?
I followed Hemant Sir’s Air Pistol Shooting Videos on YouTube and followed them during the initial days of shooting. I found his coaching very effective and hence I browsed his blogs and found this website for continuous coaching from him.
4. What were your first impressions on going through the website ?
This website appeared in a structured and well organised format helping beginners like me to learn a lot.
5. What made you register or subscribe to the modules?
I wanted to take coaching from Hemanth sir as I found his YouTube videos on shooting, very helpful and effective. His explanation of various concepts is very detail. I got all the answers to my questions from him. Lastly, he was never exhausted to answer my questions and clarifying doubts. He is highly knowledgeable and hence I wanted to be his student.
6. What improvements did you find in your shooting after going through the modules?
After subscribing and following the modules, I understood the actual way how to shoot. I realised I was making plenty of errors till then and from his modules, I understood the concepts step by step in details. The techniques sir taught on every concept like aiming, focusing, breathing, triggering, handling match pressure, taught me how to take up shooting and blend with my lifestyle.
7. Do you believe that you can achieve your shooting goals by becoming a member of Foresight shooting?
Absolutely. I used to have a tinch of doubt previously, but after finishing module-5, I proudly say I am HEMANTH SIR’s student and I will achieve my goals under his guidance surely.
8. Which Module or Videos has particularly improved your skills?
All the modules helped me. Because Sir never taught everything in one video or one module because shooting is a vast ocean of science and bundle of knowledge. He explained everything in step by step way and made us realise the real essence of shooting. All the modules have clear and detailed video and audio clips that helped me improve my skill set.
9. Do you think there is any difference in being coached online and being coached face to face (personally)?
Yes, there is a difference between real and virtual coaching. Even though we learnt the techniques from modules, while implementing them, most of us might make mistakes. We may hold the weapon grip itself wrongly. Our breathing pattern or follow through might go wrong. But to avoid this, sir gave us an option to do video calling once in two weeks. This helps us to share our video clips as well so that, if we are doing any mistakes in the techniques he taught us virtually, then he corrects it on the call itself. This is the biggest opportunity we got from sir so that the difference between real and virtual coaching is 100% nullified.
15. Will you recommend Foresight Shooting to other shooters and the reasons for doing so.
Absolutely I recommend this to other shooters. I believe an efficient TEACHER can bring an absolute change in our performance and I understood this from sir’s coaching within no time. All the videos he framed on foresight shooting website are very easily accessible. Also, his narrative style is very clear. So it helps shooters of all ages. So I absolutely recommend this website.